20 SEO Tips and Tricks for Powerful Search Engine Optimization
In this post I am writing about the top 20 SEO tips and tricks which will help you to make your website better for search engines.
1. Write great content
Ensure that you write great, good quality content. If your content is no good, search
engines will not find your website valuable because no one will be visiting it anyway.
2. Create a great Unique keyword phrase
Create a great, unique keyword phrase. Accompany every page on your website with a
3. New and Fresh content
Maintain an array of new and fresh content. Updating existing content and adding new
content will help your site rank higher because people will find your site more reliable.
4. Optimize for keywords
Try and optimize for keywords that rank higher. Make sure that you chose keywords
that are popular and not that popular at the same time.
5. keyword phrase in Title tag
Make sure that you use your keyword phrase in the title. The title is one of the most
important things on a website. Using your popular keywords in the title will get your
title in the search engines.
6. keywords in your URL
Place your keywords in your URL. Search engines read URLs and determine the value
they carry in their texts.
7. Unique Content
Make sure that your content is unique. You will attract more viewers to your site by
having unique content.
8. Make your website accessible to search engine spiders
Make your website accessible. The more accessible your site is to search engine spiders
and screen readers, the higher a rank it will receive.
9. Buy related domain name
Get a domain name that has your key word or phrase in it. This is definitely a great way
10. keyword Density
Keep your keyword density at a good percentage in your site. This means that you
should use your keywords frequently but not too much.
11. Include your keyword phrase in headlines
Include your keyword phrase in headlines. Search engines value headlines more than
the surrounding text.
12. Inbound links
Get inbound links by asking for them from other people.
13. keyword phrase into your incoming links
Incoming links are a good way to improve your website page rank. But at the same time you can not really know how people link to your website pages . Its always better to have related keyword phrase into your incoming links.
14. Get links from educational and governmental sites
If possible, get links from reputed educational and governmental sites.
15. Good links matter
Get all your links from reputable sites. This will help your site’s reputation.
16. Get links from sites similar to you
Get links that are from sites similar to yours content-wise.
17. keep creating as much content as you can
Try to create and keep creating as much content as you can. It will help you a lot.
18. Content should be under one Theme
Make sure that your site content is all under one theme.
19. Zero downtime
Try hard to keep your site live for as long as you can. and maintain 0% downtime if possible.
20. Create a sitemaps and submit it to different search engine
Search engines appreciate sitemaps, so create one and submit it to different search engine and don’t forget to update it whenever you add a new URL/post to your website
- The first trend for 2015 is single page design....
- In todays digital world the importance of havin...
- The internet has grown over the years and it ha...
- When it comes to creating a new website, a key ...
- At this point, we’ve all set up proficien...